Proto Experts supplies professional material requirement services to augment your core capabilities. With over 20 years of industry experience and a proven track record, Proto Experts can help you deliver your cutting edge, new products to the market per plan, per budget and shortage free. Here’s how we help:
Our team plans, assesses, and monitors the critical steps of material planning, procurement, prototype and pre-production builds of your product designs.
We work to resolve potential supply chain component issues (allocation, lead times, end of life & obsolescence) during prototype builds. Our suggestions often lead to potential cost savings over the life cycle of the product.
Our Focus Areas:
- Material Requirements Planning
- Bill of Material Analysis and ManagementProcurement and expediting of material
- Sourcing and second sourcing of components
- Identifying long lead time and obsolete items
- BOM comparisons
- Ensure RoHS compliance if required
- Costing on individual components for pending build quantities as well as for budgetary purposes
- Prototype board fabrication and assembly management
- Supplier negotiations and credit line setup
- Kitting for prototype and pre-production builds
- Datasheet library management
- Excess inventory disposition